Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sore.

Last night I got to go to the Swing Dance club....it was SO much fun! But I learned yet another new thing: even girls use muscles when swing dancing! Today when I woke up my back, abs, arms, quads, etc. were sore from everything. Kinda crazy, right?
Well today, to make things "all better" I went to the weight room for an hour and a half! I haven't done that in forever! But it was enjoyable and made me wanna try to make it a regular ordeal so I can get back into shape. Now though, I'm uber sore. Like UBER. Tomorrow is gonna rock! I won't be able to move! haha
Tomorrow is also gonna rock cuz I get to see my mommy for the first time in a MONTH! I can't even believe I have been away from home for a whole month. Time flew by so fast! Wow.
Love you mommy....and can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment