Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Addition reactions of aldehydes and ketones.

The following pictures depict the way I'm feeling at the moment:





I have never had to work so hard for something I want so badly. And even then, when I work hard to study to try and learn the material, it doesn't always come. I'm feeling a little overloaded and almost at a breaking point..

Right now D&C 121:7-9 is on my mind:


7 My son, apeace be unto thy soul; thine badversity and thine afflictions shall be but a csmall moment;

8 And then, if thou aendure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thybfoes.

9 Thy afriends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.

I really hope that this trial in my life only lasts "but a small moment." But if not, I'm sure glad to know that I have good friends and a loving family standing behind me and giving their encouragement and support. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. If nothing else, you can wake up in the morning knowing that you made it through today. Sometimes that's winning. Just like the little girl asleep on the foot stool. You've been doing a great job with your school load, you know that, and we all know that. Now, just start to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're smart enough to even KNOW what aldehydes and ketones are! As far as I know, a "keytone" is the tonic, ,or root, of a chord in music :) Study groups, labs, one-on-one with the professor and LOTS of prayer! YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS, Poo Poo!

    ReplyDelete