Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Book of Kelsie

People say I am easy to read........Apparently I'm a book, not a human?


.....Now, this can be good, but this can also be to my disadvantage.

Sometimes, I don't want people to know how I feel.  I want to seem strong, even when I really am not.

I want to keep certain things to myself so others don't worry.

And I want to put on a happy face for those who might need it.
   But
                                           sometimes that is hard.
  
And I'm not always the best at it.
             That is why I am not currently a theater major,
             nor will I ever be...... but that is beside the point.


             I don't want my emotions on my sleeve for the world to see.
And yet, people see through me. 


Being the kind of person I am, that is really hard.  I am capable of caring for and loving people so easily; it comes naturally to me. So on top of me being an easy person to read, this basically makes me pretty vulnerable. 



 But y'all wanna know something? I  am   blessed.  So  blessed.
In the end, nothing else will matter.

So I should just stop with my little pity party right now and just go enjoy life. 
Move on.
Take it a day at a time.


Even though certain situations in life are super tough:
I will never stop LIVING, 
       I will never stop LAUGHING,
            And I will most definitely never stop LOVING.


No matter what situation I may be in.




1 comment: