Thursday, July 8, 2010

July!


It's July!!
Wow, I sure have not written in a while....but I kind of expected that. I just haven't known what to write!
This month I am anxiously(?) --or maybe not so anxiously-- awaiting my AP Statistics test score. It is supposed to come in the mail sometime within a few weeks. I'm kinda nervous. Also, this month my mother and I are going down to SUU to my college orientation. I'm excited for that. Especially the fact that I will get to see my cousin, Rya! I haven't seen her in forever!
Another exciting thing going on this month is my childhood BFF, Jana, and I are going to hopefully be getting together and playing! I miss her, so it should be fun. She will be at college in Colorado, so this might be one of the last times we get to do anything :(
There are many exciting things awaiting me this month! I'm excited!
Oh, and I still love my job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment