Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mercedes

This post is not about a car. This post is about something far more precious than a car. This post is about my new niece Mercedes. She is beautiful. She is more than beautiful...she is enchanting. I love this little girl so much already. I can't imagine how much love her mama feels for her.

The gift of life that God gives to us is truly remarkable. I cannot wait for the day that I will have my own baby. I can't wait to feel the love of a Mother's Love, for there is no greater love here on earth. I'm so grateful for the role I have been given as a woman, to be a mom. I just hope that someday I can fulfill that role to it's fullest and be the best mother to my children.
I love you, little Sadie. I am so happy you are finally here safe and sound. I am so excited to get to really meet you tomorrow and hold you for the first time.

And Kayla, I love you so much as well!! I'm so proud of you. You are such a good and patient mother. I think you will do great as a mama of 2. Congrats on your newest addition. She is beautiful, just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment