Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blessings.


Wow, I surely haven't written in a while! It has been about a month actually. Crazy to think that my niece is now a month old! Time flies.
I really didn't have any kind of plan of what I wanted to blog about today, but then I decided I wanted to acknowledge God's hand in my life right now and all of the blessings I feel like I am on the receiving end of:

--A good job that, even though, is really rough at times and doesn't pay enough, I love.
--A wonderful and supportive family.
--Finding an apartment and wonderful roommates for this upcoming fall at SUU!
--Being able to finally move on from something that I needed to let go of.
--A healthy body that I am in the process of whipping back into shape, and doing my first half marathon.
--New friends that I've just seemed to click with.
--Many examples in my life.

Well, that is just a few of many. Life is good right now. I'm happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment