Wednesday, February 1, 2012

C....50x2....Cien....100!!!


Day 100
I DID IT!!!! YOU did it!

So....Now what?

“There are three great reasons why Latter-day Saints should
make the study of the Book of Mormon a lifetime pursuit.”
The Book of Mormon –
• “is the keystone of our religion”
• “was written for our day”
• “helps us draw nearer to God”
~ President Ezra Taft Benson

Something to think about: So does it end here or will you read today? tomorrow?...


Congratulations!!!! We did it :) Are you going to take the challenge to keep reading every day? Are you going to read the Book of Mormon again this year? Or are you going to try another book? Decisions...decisions....

My bishop issued a challenge to my ward, to read the Book of Mormon once a year for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. Neat right?

I hope those of you who participated gained a stronger testimony of this church from doing this challenge, and that you saw the hand of Christ is your lives. I know I did. And I learned things about myself as well. I know this church is true and I know that the Book of Mormon is the true Word of God. I'm so grateful for this gospel and the blessings it continually brings to my life. I'm so thankful I not only have the knowledge of an Eternal family, but that I am part of an Eternal family who I love LOTS!!! They are so supportive of me and I'm grateful for them every day. I pray that I will have the courage to keep myself spiritually up to par like I've been striving to do, especially these past few months, while doing this 100-day challenge. I hope all of you can do the same! Together: we can beat the odds! We are more powerful than Satan!!! Cuz with God, nothing, nothing, NOTHING is impossible.


2 comments:

  1. You committed to a goal and you saw it through to the end. I'm proud of you for that. Now do that with every goal you set....one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mama :) Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete