Friday, October 28, 2011

Cuatro.


Today is day four!! Keep up the reading :) I hope you have been noticing a difference in your life like I have. Just by starting off my day everyday by praying and reading scriptures, really changes the spirit about my day. It's been a great sacrifice to make! Like I've mentioned before, don't be afraid to share this challenge with all of your friends and people you care about! Just think: the more people we can get to do this challenge, the greater the spirit about all of us will be. That would make a big difference! Especially in the world we live in now.

Day 4:
-Read: 1 Nephi 6-10
-Mark: 1 Nephi 10:17-19

"The intensity of our desire to share the gospel is a great indicator of the extent of our personal conversion."
~Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Something to think about: What was Nephi's response when the people in the strange building mocked him and the others who were partaking of the fruit? Why?

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment