Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 2!


For those of you who didn't already see my post from yesterday and don't know what I mean by "Day 2"...I'll fill you in. I was recently given a challenge, so to say, to read the Book of Mormon in 100 days. I was given a neat outline that I wanted to share with all of you! So if you haven't already seen the first post and gotten started, don't fret! Just go to my posts and find it. It's from yesterday :)

Day 2:
-Read: Brief Explanation, 1 Nephi 1-2
-Mark: 1 Nephi 1:20

"The Lord's tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindness, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and through the Lord Jesus Christ... The Lord's tender mercies do not occur randomly or merely by coincidence. Faithfulness, obedience, and humility invite tender mercies into our lives, and it is often the Lord's timing that enables us to recognize and treasure these important blessings."
~Elder David A. Bednar

Something to think about: How have you experienced the tender mercies of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment