Monday, March 21, 2011

Blustery Day


Today is a blustery day (as Pooh Bear would say) and I really just don't want to be outside! :/ What makes it all even worse is that their is a butt-load of wind out there as well!! So the snow whips in your face.. Not fun. Plus the reason I have to go outside is for Biology class at noon, which is a pretty dumb reason. Help me think of a good excuse not to go!

. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ok. . .after much pondering, I decided I have to suck it up and just go.
If I wanna ever be a nurse one day, I have to endure to the end, rain or snow, clouds or sunshine. It could be worse I guess: there could be a hurricane or tornado out there. :) Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment