Monday, March 28, 2011

Growing ↑



Yesterday was a big day for me! I wrote out a $200 down payment check that decided the place I will be living next fall/spring :) I felt like such a big girl! haha. So that is my exciting news for this past week. I actually went "house hunting" last week on Wednesday with my friend (and soon-to-be roommate) Alyssa. We went to about 6 different apartments/condos. Until our last place, we weren't really excited about any of our choices. But the minute we walked into this place (see above picture) we fell in love! It just felt right and it was really nice.....after looking through it and leaving, we both shrieked and called our moms.

I don't really know why I am still rambling, but just I guess telling you that growing up has its advantages :) I'm super excited for this change. At first I was pretty nervous to go on my own (without my mom) and look for a place and decide on my own, but I think we (Lys and I) did a pretty dang good job! I am also really excited because another friend of mine, Allie Jo (who is also a swing instructor with me!), decided that she wants to live there as well. She made her down payment yesterday also. I'm gonna have such fun roommates! I can't wait!!

Well I best get going to institute! And then finishing getting ready for my chemistry test later on! Thanks for reading, whoever you are...

1 comment:

  1. See! You don't need me as much as you THINK you do! You intuitively know what is right for you and you just need to trust yourself more and depend on me less. That's exactly what growing up is all about, my dear :)

    Having said that, however, I will always be your mom; I will always stand ready to help when you really DO need me; and I will always, always, ALWAYS love you!

    ReplyDelete