Monday, April 18, 2011

Pay it ---->

Pay it forward.

A simple yet powerful statement.

If you have not seen this movie, that is such a shame! You must do it as soon as you get the chance. What a wonderful message it portrays. I had seen this movie a few years ago, but then just had the opportunity for some extra credit in my human development class to watch it again tonight and write a couple page paper on a few things about it. I'm glad I decided to, because I forgot how good it really was!

Like I said earlier: pay it forward. A simple message that I think everyone should try. I challenge you :) Basically this is how it works if you haven't heard of it before. It begins with you. Choose 3 people that you want to help make a difference in their lives. It can be with something big like in the movie, or since I know life can be hectic, it can be something of smaller service. But anyway, choose 3 people to help serve. Then somehow (afterwards) let them know to do the same to 3 other people and "pay it forward." I think it would really make a difference in this crazy world. If you think about it, it spreads quite fast! {Just like the below photo shows!} :)



Anyway. It was just on my mind, so I thought I would share.

Pay it forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment