Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunny Day = Sunny Mood ☼


I find the sunnier and warmer the day, the happier my mood! I am a total sunshine girl, that's for sure :) I love the spring time and warm weather. Today was a beautiful day, and I thoroughly enjoyed being outside in it! (Even though yes, I did get a bit sunburned. .)
From noon until five o'clock this early evening our RHA (resident housing association) hosted a carnival for the residents! It was just outside my building and everything was free! I went at about 2:00 and stayed for a couple of hours. There were a bunch of little game booths, a big, blow-up obstacle course, cotton candy, hamburgers and hot dogs and music!
When we started feeling hot and a little tired, a couple friends and I decided to head out to the reservoir and bask in the sun! It was a great day! Great stress reliever and just what I needed.


I hope all of you were able to enjoy this beautiful weather in this beautiful world today :)
~KELSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment