Thursday, January 26, 2012

94th Day....The Blessings Will Come

Day 94:
-Read: Ether 8-10
-Mark: Ether 8:26

"The Book of Mormon is Christ-centered. That is its essential feature, and that is the reason we are commanded to study it continually. We must use the Book of Mormon to bring us to Christ.”
~ Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Something to think about: How is your study of the Book of Mormon bringing you closer to
the Savior?

Ouch...it hurts to type!!! Tonight I was havin' a little too much fun playing my guitar and my fingers look like they'll be blistering! Oops.

Anyway, I was thinking about the question that was asked in the reading today, and I have actually noticed a lot! By reading and studying the Book of Mormon, I have been happier and less stressed about where my life is going (compared to where I would have been 5-6 months ago). By showing the Lord I am committed, He is blessing me. In some ways I don't even know about too, I'm sure. Sometimes it's hard to make time for reading it feels, but I always feel better after :)

2 comments:

  1. Once you get done, the REAL challenge will begin......continuing to read and study daily when you don't have some 100-day challenge to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I was actually thinking about that the other day....I decided I'm going to start on the Doctrine and Covenants next.

      Delete