Sunday, January 15, 2012

day 80 and 3

Day 83:
-Read: 3 Nephi 20-21
-Mark: 3 Nephi 21:6-7

“Every person who embraces the gospel becomes of the house of Israel…The great majority of those who become members of the Church are literal descendants of Abraham through Ephraim, son of Joseph. Those who are not literal descendants of Abraham and Israel must become such, and when they are baptized and confirmed they are grafted into the tree and are entitled to all the rights and privileges as heirs.”
~ President Joseph Fielding Smith

Something to think about: What blessings are promised to you because you are of the house of Israel?

I'll admit; today was a hard one for me....I don't really know what to say on it. Do your Genealogy? ...Haha :) But I guess I need to learn more about what it all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment