Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 84

Day 84:
-Read: 3 Nephi 22-26
-Mark: 3 Nephi 24:7-10

“I can’t list all the ways that blessings will come from obedience to this principle [of tithing], but I testify many will come in spiritual ways that go well beyond economics… I express my deepest gratitude for every blessing of the gospel of Jesus Christ, especially that greatest of all gifts, the exemplary life and atoning death of God’s Only Begotten Son. I know I can never repay heaven for any of this benevolence, but there are many ways I need to try to show my thankfulness. One of
those ways is in the payment of tithes and free will offerings.”
~ Elder Je rey R. Holland

Something to think about: What blessings do you receive from paying tithing?

I read this morning but didn't have time to blog as well, seeing as I was packing and getting ready to come back to Cedar~so I do apologize! But here it is now, just in time before the day is over.

Pay your tithing!! It's always worth it, and you'll be blessed :) Plus, it helps to build more beautiful temples and churches!

No comments:

Post a Comment