Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 14 ~ The Early Bird Gets the Worm.


I'd say today was my day for worms!! I was up bright and early and got my reading out of the way....yay me! :) Anyway here's today's reading:

Day 14:
-Read: 2 Nephi 10-13
-Mark: 2 Nephi 12:2-3

"I can visualize an army of righteous youth prepared and worthy to attend the temple. I can see families sealed together for eternity. I can see youth who understand what it means to be 'saviours...on mount Zion.' I can see youth whose hearts are turned to their fathers. And I can envision youth growing up in such a way that they will come forth from the temples filled with strength to resist worldly pressures. I can see a generation of youth who will 'stand...in holy places, and not be moved.'"
~Sister Elaine S. Dalton

Something to think about: Why do you think Isaiah compares the temple to a mountain?


No comments:

Post a Comment