Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 24....Oh my Soul Hungered.

Ok, so just like yesterday, I read this morning but didn't get a chance to post until just now. I do apologize. But here is today's reading!

Day 24:
-Read: Jacob 6 - Enos
-Mark: Enos 1:4

“How many of you, with or without serious transgressions, have ever prayed all day and into the night? Have you ever wept and prayed for many hours? How many of you have prayed
for five hours? for one? for thirty minutes? for ten?”
~ President Spencer W. Kimball


Something to think about:
How often do you cry unto the Lord in mighty prayer?
How can you make prayer more meaningful?


This song (below) that I'm sharing with you is one of my favorite church-y type songs, plus it reminds me of my parents; my dad accompanies my mom on this song sometimes, and it just gives me the chills! It is so beautiful and contains so much passion. The Lord is always there for us. He can wash away all of our doubts and pains if we turn our hearts to Him.



Pray. Pray. Pray.

D&C 10:5 reads, "aPray always, that you may come off bconqueror; yea, that you may conquer Satan, and that you may cescape the hands of the servants of Satan that do uphold his work."

No comments:

Post a Comment