Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 19


Day 19:
-Read: 2 Nephi 28-30
-Mark: 2 Nephi 28:15

"There are at least three dangers that threaten the Church within, and the authorities need to awaken to the fact that the people should be warned unceasingly against them. As I see these, they are flattery of prominent men in the world, false educational ideas, and sexual impurity."
~President Joseph F. Smith

Something to think about: What are you doing to avoid being deceived?

Don't let Satan deceive you.....follow Christ and His teachings and you will be safe :) I wanna leave you with a quote that I love:

"Live your life so that when you wake up each morning Satan says, "Oh no! (S)he's awake!!!"
-Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Every time you share that quote you love, I smile. It totally makes me think of you and I can just imagine Satan feeling that way when Miss Sunshine gets up every morning :)

    ReplyDelete