Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 28 and 29


Holy cow!!!! I cannot believe I forgot to post the reading for yesterday. I read in the morning, but then I didn't have time to blog after cuz I had to get to class.. oops. So I will just post now I suppose!

Day 28:
-Read: Mosiah 5-8
-Mark: Mosiah 5:2, 7

"No one can be born again without baptism, but the immersion of water and the laying on of hands to confer the Holy Ghost do not of themselves guarantee that a person has been or will be born again. The new birth takes place only for those who actually enjoy the Gift or companionship of the Holy Ghost, only for those who are fully converted, who have given themselves without restraint to the Lord."
~Elder Bruce R. McConkie

Something to think about: How can you more fully give yourself to the Lord to experience the mighty change of heart?


Day 29:
GET BACK ON SCHEDULE!!!
~Use your reading chart to find the chapters you still need to read to be caught up through:
Mosiah 8

or

If you're up to date with your reading, take time to study Mosiah 3-4 or other church material :)

Something to think about: Once we've felt the Lord's forgiveness, how do we retain the remission of our sins?

No comments:

Post a Comment