Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 45


Day 45:
-Read: Alma 14-16
-Mark: Alma 14:10-11

"The right question to ask is not why good people have trials, but how shall good people respond when they are tried?"
~Elder Marion D. Hanks

"Suffering can make saints of people as they learn patience, long suffering and self-mastery. The sufferings of our Savior were part of his education."
~President Spencer W. Kimball

Something to think about: How do you respond to adversity?

Ever since I began this challenge, the way I have responded to the adversity and hard things of my life, has changed. I don't get stressed out as easily as the "old me," and I'm able to keep a positive outlook about me. It's really has been wonderful.
As I look back on everything, I can honestly say I've learned and that I am stronger. I know it sounds cliché, but it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment