Thursday, December 15, 2011

Día 52

Día 52:
-Read: Alma 30-31
-Mark: Alma 30:37-39

He asked Alma to remove the sign (Korihor writes since he was struck dumb.)

"Korihor's arguments sound very contemporary to the modern reader, but Alma used a timeless and ultimately undeniable weapon in response---the power of a personal testimony."
~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Something to think about: How did Alma respond to Korihor's claim that there is no God?


I just wanna share a random quote that I have that has kinda been on my mind lately (I'm not sure who said it...)

"Be one who nutures and builds.
Be one who has an understanding
and a forgiving heart,
who looks for the best in people.
Leave people better than you found them."

I just think this is a great quote~I know it's kinda random and off topic~but I wanted to share it with y'all! Look for the best in people. Try to seem them as God sees them. Life will be much better if you do.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment