Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 63

Day 63:
-Read: Alma 55-56
-Mark: Alma 56:47-48

"We need more mothers who know the truth, whose children do not doubt their mothers know it."
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell

Something to think about: What important lessons have you learned from your mother?







My mother has taught me so many things. 19 (almost 20) years worth of things!
Here are just a few that my mother has so graciously taught me:

-to work hard until I get what I want (especially with schooling....she loves school and is an exceptional student)
-to laugh until I cry and just enjoy life

-a few cooking skills here and there --but NOT decorating ;)
-to never give up on myself and to push through the hard times
-organization skills (although I'm still not the best at actually following through what I know haha)
- how to serve others before myself
-to love unconditionally
-love of music

-how to develop a relationship with my Heavenly Father
-and much much more!

I love you Mama :) So grateful you're mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment