Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 65.

Day 65:
-Read: Alma 57-59
-Mark: 57:27, 58:11-12

"He whose name this church bears has promised that He will be in our midst, lead us along, go before us, and even fight our battles. He has further counseled, ‘Be not afraid of your enemies,
for I have decreed in my heart … that I will prove you in all things, whether you will abide in my covenant, even unto death, that you may be found worthy’ (D&C 98:14).”
~ Elder Neal A. Maxwell

Something to think about: How can the Lord help you to overcome fear?

Well, you know they always say "With God, nothing is impossible." It's true doctrine! :) Do you believe it? I know I do. Well, I'm becoming to believe it, and to live it in my life (meaning I'm having the faith that I can do anything with God on my team!) So, if with God, nothing is impossible, then God can help us to overcome any fears we might have.....right? We just need pray to Him and ask Him to comfort us. If you have enough faith, then He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment