Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Forty-Fourth Day

Day 44:
-Read: Alma 12-13
-Mark: Alma 13:2-4

"God has saved for the final inning some of His strongest and most valiant children.....Make no mistake about it--you are a marked generation. There has never been more expected of the faithful in such a short period of time than there is of us....The final outcome is certain--the forces of righteousness will finally win. But what remains to be seen is where each of us personally, now and in the future, will stand in this battle--and how tall we will stand. Will we be true to....our foreordained mission?
~President Ezra Taft Benson

Something to think about: To what callings do you think you've been foreordained?

So I read half of my reading this morning, but had to finish tonight cuz I had a test at 8AM and wasn't able to get all of it done. I don't have much to say tonight, actually. Plus I'm helping my stressed roommate study for her anatomy test that she has tomorrow....so gotta run! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment